Sunday, April 15, 2012

What I'm LOViNG

Hello, all!
I thought I'd take a few moments to share with you a few things I'm currently LOViNG.


Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set

ohmyword.

After only using it for three nights, my face feels completely different. Like, good different. All I can say is try it for yourself. You will not regret it. 


Words cannot express how excited I am for the return of the Real Housewives of New Jersey. Season 4 premiers on April 22nd. I thought it would be fun to make something Italian for supper every Sunday night in honor of my favorite Jersey ladies. I'll be posting the recipes after I make them :)

I probably spent $25 a month at McDonald's to get my favorite drink: an iced mocha. So, it's safe to say when I saw the commercial for this I nearly fainted. Thank you, International Delight. Thank you!
I've also started living in these shorts. These are the Nike Dri-Fit shorts. Everyday after school I change out of my "teacher clothes" and into these. Heaven. On. Earth. They're just so dang comfy!

Well, that's enough random-ness for now :)

Have a super Sunday & a wonderful rest of the week!
Only 29 more school days for us. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment