Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break Day 3

Today was an early day! Baby girl woke up with Daddy at 5:45. Somebody forgot to tell her Mama is on Spring Break! We made the most of our early morning with a trip to McDonald's for a butter biscuit and an iced mocha. After breakfast, we went outside to plant the rest of the flowers I bought on Tuesday. 
Here are my PiNK geraniums. I like to put a little creeping ivy in the pot with them.
Sidenote: What do you think of my tan?! Totally fake! I found possibly the best self-tanner - Lo'real gel tanner. loveit! I'm naturally pasty white, so I'm pretty pleased with this.
Now, let's get back on track. We ran a couple more errands today, made a pit stop by Walmart to pick up a little red wagon (a present from the Easter Bunny), and did a little napping. 
Lastly, we went and had Anniston's Easter pictures made. Let me just say O-M-G! I could have easily spent $1,000 on those pictures! They. Were. Precious.
Will post pictures of these soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment