Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break Day 1

Ahhhh! Spring Break has arrived! This week is super duper busy for me, but I wanted to try to make time to blog every day.

Our week started off with a BANG! On Friday night my friend Heather, Anniston, & I spent the night in Atlanta. We signed up to do The Color Run, a 5k race in Atlanta, on Saturday morning. We shopped Friday night & did the run on Saturday morning. I was so exhausted when I got home. Let's just say we were so busy that this is the only picture I have ...
We were supposed to meet up with the rest of our team, but it's kinda hard to find your teammates in a sea of 10,000 white t-shirts! Sorry, Erica :) If you want to see what The Color Run is, check out Erica's blog. She has some really cute pictures. 

Today I had a doctor's appointment, so baby girl & I were off to Anderson bright and early. My appointment was at 9:30, but I didn't see the doctor until 11:00! I really, really, really hate waiting. After the doctor's visit we managed to make a quick stop by Target before heading home :)

This H-O-T weather came outta nowhere, so Anniston needed her wardrobe updated. For some reason, this picture is upside down, but I posted it anyway. The clothes are just too cute not to. 

And it's only fair to pick up something for myself :)

After our looooong trip, she was exhausted! She slept the whole way home & for an additional hour and a half in her crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment