Tuesday, April 24, 2012

RHONJ Season Premiere

Well, it did not disappoint. 
My favorite Real Housewives of New Jersey are back again and, as usual, the season started off with a BANG!
For those of you that watch the show, here are a few of my observations. 
For those of you that don't ... what'swrongwithyou?
I'm kidding :)

Okay, 
1. Seeing Joe (husband) & Teresa on this episode makes me sad. It seems like they are in a rough patch in their marriage & this makes me sad! 

2. Milania cracks me up! She is a fireball & says some of the funniest stuff!

3. Melissa & Teresa have two of the most amazing bodies! Especially after having 3 and 4 kids! I just want to know what their ab workouts are.

4. Ashley (or Ashlee, or whatever her name is this week) is kind of crazy, but I think her platinum blonde hair suits her.

5. I can't get into Kathy, the new girl. She seems so sweet and perfectly lovely, but just a tad boring. Maybe that's just me?

As I promised, I made an Italian supper to celebrate the RHONJ. It wasn't anything fancy, just spaghetti and some garlic bread. Maybe next week it will be better ... I just ordered Fabulicious on Amazon. It was only $7!


No comments:

Post a Comment