Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I'm LOViNG

Here are a few things I've been loving & obsessing over lately ...

Origami Owl
I made a necklace last week & I love it! You can customize everything.
{sorta like Pandora, but much cuter in my opinion}
Pink and White Chevron with Turquoise Tote or Diaper Bag Made to Order with Nine Pockets and a Free Monogram
Chevron. Print.
I'm obsessed with chevron print. I ordered this diaper bag for baby girl. I can't wait until it arrives!
Her hair. 
I love everything about it. The waves, the color, everything! I'd like to start doing my hair somewhat like this everyday. I'm just kind of over straight hair. My hair is curly, so why not embrace it, amIright?!

And lastly, has anyone heard the song by 2 Chainz? I think it's called "Kesha". 
It is so STUPID that it's funny & for that reason I'm obsessed with it. I laugh every time it comes on. 
{and I also sing/rap along with them}

: )

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny that we saw the same hair tutorial. I am on day two of the hair and it looks as good as yesterday. I am loving EASY hair!

    ReplyDelete