Friday, July 6, 2012

Favorite Beauty Buys

Here's a list of some of my favorite makeup, hair, & beauty products...

                             
Too Faced Natural Eye palette.
Great for a shimmery, natural look.

bareMinerals.
I've used this for about 8 years now & I haven't found anything I like better.
 
Maybelline Falsies mascara.
I just can't justify paying $20+ for mascara. I like the cheap stuff, I guess.

And now, to wash all the makeup off ...


Mary Kay Timewise set
I think I've blogged about this before.
ohmyword
LOVE! That's all I can say.

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion.
I am anxiously awaiting this arrival.
Now, I have not tried this on my face yet, {just a little spot on my elbow} but I've found that Mary Kay products do not disappoint.



Bless my heart, I'm just so stinkin' pale.
Who wants that?!
Not me! That's why I use this.
It doesn't smell. It doesn't streak. It isn't heavy.

                
For my thick, curly, almost always frizzy hair I use DermOrganic argan oil. However, I've been told by many that the Moroccan Oil is even better!


That's what beauty products I can't live without. How about you?!





1 comment:

  1. Megan this is too funny!! I was thinking about posting about the Sublime Bronze! I LOVE IT!!! I also LOVE Bare Minerals. I have used it for years and have found nothing like it. I keep hearing about the Moroccan Oil. I might need to try it!

    ReplyDelete