Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Real Housewives of Orange County

I'm such a reality TV junkie, it's embarrassing. I'm so obsessed with the Real Housewives franchise. How could you NOT be? 
Last season's RHOC was a snooze fest. This season is different. I love the new girl, Heather Dubrow. She's probably the only one with any class. The clip below cracks. me. up.
Allow me to set it up for you ...
Heather {the only brunette}is having a "name changing party" at her palatial mansion. Sarah {a brunette, who is not part of the show} shows up, uninvited & well...I'll let you see the rest. 


Do y'all think this is as funny as I do?!

2 comments:

  1. You know I am crazy about all the HW shows!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are! I'm still a big Jersey lover, but I'm really looking forward to Beverly Hills this year, too!

      Delete