Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I'm LOViNG right now...

I might have introduced Justin to the idea of a "push present". For those of you who aren't familiar, it's a gift to Mommy-to-be from Daddy-to-be.

Don't you think this would be a GREAT push present?! It's only $1,500...
Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

This is more like it...and it's about $1,200 less :)


Coach Chelsea Signature Ashlyn Hobo

I'm also LOViNG these two ladies. They both are so classy, elegant, & have a timeless style that I am SO envious of. They are great role models for young ladies and women. I'm also LOViNG Kate's down-to-earth personality & Michelle's involvement w/ children and public schools.
Kate Middleton & Michelle Obama

My Sunday nights are spent watching these lovely, entertaining, & might I add, DRAMATiC, ladies of New Jersey. The Real Housewives of New Jersey is, without a doubt, my guilty pleasure. I invite you to watch it with me so I will have someone else to share the latest dish with :)

RHONJ

I'm LOViNG, LOViNG, LOViNG this iced mocha from McDonald's. I could drink one every morning, but I just won't let myself...
I am SO anticipating the arrival of this adorable outfit! I am a sucker for anything seasonal, so it's no surprise that I made this super-cute purchase recently.
I CAN'T WAiT to see her sweet little self in this!

The stifling temperatures outside have my longing for my FAVORiTE time of year...FALL!!! I'm beyond ready for cooler temps., pumpkins, Halloween, Thanksgiving, my favorite fall candles, beautiful leaves, flavored coffee drinks, the list goes on & on...
Here's a blissful fall picture to hold me over until that time comes... Ahhh, happiness :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your WILW post! I'm a sucker for anything seasonal, too, & smitten by that adorable outfit! Oh, & the fall pic. is breathtakingly beautiful, need I say more?

    ReplyDelete