Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's Shower Time!

Today I had my first ever baby shower! My sweet friend, Erica, and my sister, Morgan, hosted the shower. The shower was absolutely PERFECT! I couldn't have asked for anything better. Everything from the delicious food, to the adorable decorations, to the super sweet presents was amazing! It was so enjoyable (and refreshing) just to sit, talk, and gossip with great friends and family. Much of my time now is spent making baby-related to-do lists, napping, and sitting around trying to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming delivery in 10 weeks! As I said before, this time was soooo- refreshing - a much-needed breath of fresh air!
Isn't this the CUTEST thing you've ever seen?!


All the DELiCiOUS food.


Mmmmm! I'll have another one, please :)


A few of my SWEET friends from the shower.
My sweet friend (& hostess), Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment