Monday, February 6, 2012

My baby's growing up!

Ummm ... I haven't blogged since mid-December!
I really want to try to blog 3-4 times a week now. However, I can't seem to find the time to wash my hair, so I don't know how that is going to go :)

Here's what has been going on with me since December ...

* We celebrated Anniston's first Christmas.

* I enrolled in school to begin my Master's degree.

Is it sad that this is all that's been going on with me in almost 2 months?!

My life may not have had many milestones, but Miss Priss has been going nonstop!

Santa brought her a Jumperoo, which she is in love with!

She has started eating cereal. So far, she has eaten it twice :)

She rolled over! I guess crawling will be next!

She can even sit up on her own (with a little support from behind)

I just can't believe how fast she's growing up!





1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your masters! I am so glad I am done with that! Anniston is adorable and growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete