Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday Morning Scene

Good Sunday Morning, Y'all!
If you were a fly on the wall in my house right now you would see me, still in my PJs, make-up on from the day before (gross), & the movie Sweet Home Alabama on the TV. I should be leaving church right about now, but I didn't wake up until after 10:00! I'm exhausted from this last week at school & I didn't exactly get to rest this weekend either.
We only have about 2 1/2 weeks (or less) until our baby girl decides to grace us with her presence. Now, we are playing the guessing game. How much longer? Will it be today? This weekend? Tonight? The simple answer is... She will come when she's supposed to. I'm leaving that up to God. I refuse to drink Castor oil, eat spicy foods, drive on bumpy roads, or some other ridiculous things that are supposed to cause labor. God has perfect timing & I'm waiting on that :)

Here is what my Sunday Morning Scene (SMS) looks like...

I have to put away all these sweet outfits & essentials before she arrives.
I also have to get a diaper bag to put all of this in. Otherwise, we will show up on the L & D floor with an Ingles grocery bag :) If that happens, I don't know if they will let us leave with her. What do you think?!

I've also been "nesting" a little, too. This Shark Vac & Steam really comes in handy!


I hope everyone has a restful & productive Sunday! Back to work tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! Love you! Can't wait to love that baby girl!

    ReplyDelete